Jun 17, 2009

Foxy Coder

First, I would like to welcome you all in my blog foxycoder. This blog is mainly about computer programming and computers since I’m fond of writing code and tweaking my pc. I’ve been addicted to blogging and because of that my interest in programming has declined. So I decided to make this blog and converge my two interests(blogging & coding). In that way I can hone my skills and still do blogging at the same time. I’m not a beginner and not a pro in the field of writing codes. I can say that I’m an Intermediate programmer. I can easily learn a language but haven’t mastered a single one yet. Right now I’m eager to learn PHP, Python, and C#. I’ve touched other languages like Ruby,C/C++(My first language) and Java. I’ll be posting some code snippets and tutorials to help fellow newbies around. If you have any comments and suggestions email me at foxycoder@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Jan said...

Kyle: Where's the other blog - what's a coder? You've ditched it? And this is the new one?

Well, this blog looks great. I'm very impressed. Neat, minimalist yet classy. Wow, I should go out more often. I'm getting behind my blog reading. :(

Post a Comment